Tankless Water Heater Installation in Bakersfield
Providing Services throughout the San Joaquin Valley
Thousands of homeowners are transitioning to tankless water heaters when it’s time to replace their water heating system. This high-efficiency technology heats water on-demand rather than heating and storing it in a large tank. Trust Monarch Home Services to upgrade, install, or repair your tankless water heater in Bakersfield, Fresno, Visalia, and beyond.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
As your aging water heater gets closer to needing replacement, it could be time to go tankless. Tankless water heaters boast many proven benefits, making them a wise, eco-friendly investment for many homes.
When tankless technology is installed by an experienced, certified technician, its advantages include:
- Longevity. Conventional tank water heaters have a lifespan of a decade or so. Tankless water heaters may last two decades or more, so you won’t need to replace your water heater anytime soon.
- Energy savings. High-efficiency tankless water heaters may save you hundreds in gas or electricity each year. Look forward to lower utility bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Unlimited hot water. Tankless water heaters provide unlimited hot water on an as-needed basis rather than heating water all day. That means no more cold showers when your family runs the washing machine!
- Flood protection. Since there is no storage tank, your tankless water heater cannot rupture or cause flooding in your home.
- Compact design. Tankless water heaters have a small footprint. Unlike conventional water heaters, tankless models are compact enough to fit inside a small cabinet or mount inside the ceiling.
Request a Tankless Water Heater Estimate
Unsure if a tankless water heater is worth the investment? Monarch Home Services technicians provide free consultations. It’s our goal to educate you about your water heater options and help you choose the tank or tankless model that suits your budget and lifestyle.
“Best costumer service in town!!”- Erika C.
“Monarch Home Service was very professional and knows what they are doing.”- Eonise H.
“They were professional, wore shoe covers, answered all of my questions and concerns and were very respectful and courteous.”- Mehregon M.