Giving Back to Our Local Communities in Central CA
Monarch Home Services is invested in the Bakersfield, Visalia, and Fresno communities. We’re proud to serve alongside our customers, neighbors, and friends. Giving back has always been a keystone of our company – we are passionate about making the community a better place to live, work, and grow.
Some of our charitable efforts include:
- Roadside cleanup
- Area sports team sponsorships
- Boys and Girls Club of Kern County
- Church volunteer initiatives
Our team is proud to have family roots right here in Central California's San Joaquin Valley. We hope that our customers can feel confident in their decision to work with Monarch Home Services.
Learn more about our charitable efforts by contacting us today. Call (800) 830-9054.
What Real People Have to Say
Monarch Cares is more than just a philosophy. It is something we do that makes a real difference in real peoples’ lives. We are proud to be able to lend support and show compassion to people in need by teaming up with charitable organizations, fundraisers, and more. Being able to see how we’re helping firsthand is a great feeling that motivates us to do even more.
Praise and thanks we have received from people and organizations include:
- Relay for Life: “Relay for Life is working towards a world without cancer. We are fighting for every birthday threatened by cancer. Your donations will help us finish the fight against this dreaded disease.”
- Children to Love International: “Thank you so much for your giving and participation with the recent CTL 25th Anniversary Celebration ‘Grace Upon Grace’ held March 19th, 2019 […] What a wonderful night of celebration and thanksgiving! […] Thank you again for your generosity on behalf of the children in Romania, India, Uganda and Ukraine.”
- CTL Grace Upon Grace: “Thank you for sharing in Grace Upon Grace, the celebration of 25 years of Children to Love ministry, and thank you for your financial support that evening. How wonderful it was to celebrate what God has done, is doing and will do in the future. It will be fun to see what God unfolds over the next 25 years!”
Thank you so much to these organizations and more that are changing lives around the world for the better. We appreciate all that you are doing, including giving groups like us a chance to reach out and make a difference, too!