Maintenance Agreements at Monarch Home Services
HVAC Maintenance in the San Joaquin Valley
AC and heating services are often overlooked since your home’s mechanical systems operate behind the scenes. Did you know that HVAC maintenance is just as important as your car’s oil change? Join our Home Protection Society to keep your system in pristine condition all year long. Your investment in a maintenance agreement from Monarch Home Services provides peace of mind in the form of routine HVAC checks, system cleaning, and diagnostics that alert you before disaster strikes.
Scheduled tune-ups for heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, ductless systems and air filtration systems are the best way to keep your home climate system running well during every season. As a member of our Home Protection Society, you’ll enjoy routine service that prolongs the life of costly heating and air conditioning equipment.
Ask us about our Home Protection Society by calling (800) 830-9054 or contacting us online. We look forward to serving you from one of our convenient locations in Central California: Visalia, Bakersfield, or Fresno.
HVAC System Maintenance Services
Cooling and heating service visits include a thorough cleaning and inspection of system components.
Depending on the type of heating, AC, and ventilation system you own, a Monarch tune-up may include:
- Oiling motors and equipment
- Removing debris and cleaning outdoor coils
- Inspecting ductwork and ventilation equipment for leaks
- Cleaning or changing filters
- Testing electrical connections
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Checking refrigerant and finding leaks
- Testing airflow and temperature control
Become a Home Protection Society Member
Sure, you could schedule one-off tune-ups to keep your HVAC equipment well-maintained – or you could become a Home Protection Society Member. When you purchase a one-time tune-up, you’ll be able to keep manufacturers’ warranties valid and extend the life of your equipment, but you’ll be missing out on all the perks of Membership with Monarch Home Services.
Home Protection Society Members also get:
- Replacement for all standard filters
- Water heater safety inspection (done on winter service)
- Lifetime guarantee on all repairs – you’ll never pay for the same repair twice
- 15% discount on future repairs
- No diagnostic fees ever
- 5% discount on all equipment replacement (including water heaters, water softeners, and IAQ)
- Priority service
- Pre-scheduled maintenance (Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- 24/7 service
Once you sign up, you’ll start enjoying the benefits right away. Home Protection Society Membership will terminate if you have not scheduled your service with us after one year from your start date. If you move, all membership benefits are transferable to your new home or to the new owner – you decide.
Experience the Monarch Difference
When our NATE-certified technicians arrive to perform AC maintenance, we treat your home and your belongings with care. After tidying up when the job’s done, we leave your home just as we found it and make sure you are satisfied with our work. With three convenient locations in Bakersfield, Fresno, Visalia, and
To schedule a tune-up and safety inspection for your ductless system, air conditioner, furnace, or indoor air quality system, call (800) 830-9054 or contact us online.