AC and heating services are often overlooked since your home’s mechanical systems operate behind the scenes. Did you know that HVAC maintenance is just as important as your car’s oil change? Join our Home Protection Society to keep your system in pristine condition all year long. Your investment in a maintenance agreement from Monarch Home Services provides peace of mind in the form of routine HVAC checks, system cleaning, and diagnostics that alert you before disaster strikes.
Scheduled tune-ups for heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, ductless systems and air filtration systems are the best way to keep your home climate system running well during every season. As a member of our Home Protection Society, you’ll enjoy routine service that prolongs the life of costly heating and air conditioning equipment.
Ask us about our Home Protection Society by calling (661) 271-6099 or contacting us online. We look forward to serving you from one of our convenient locations in Central California: Bakersfield or Fresno.
- Cooling and heating service visits include a thorough cleaning and inspection of system components
- Oiling motors and equipment
- Removing debris and cleaning outdoor coils
- Inspecting ductwork and ventilation equipment for leaks
- Cleaning or changing filters
- Testing electrical connections
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Checking refrigerant and finding leaks
- Testing airflow and temperature control
Replacement for all standard filters
Water heater safety inspection
Lifetime guarantee on all repairs
20% discount on future repairs
5% discount on all equipment replacement
No diagnostic fees ever