Heater Maintenance in Bakersfield & Fresno
Keep Your Heating System Healthy
HVAC maintenance is an often-overlooked chore, since heating and cooling systems are “out of sight, out of mind.” Just as you shouldn’t neglect that all-important oil change for your car, Monarch Home Services recommends scheduling routine HVAC service before catastrophic equipment failure occurs.
We provide seasonal maintenance and tune-ups for furnaces, heat pumps, water heaters, and indoor air quality equipment, but the best way to maintain your home comfort systems is with a Heating Maintenance Agreement. This affordable investment quickly pays for itself, since it extends the life of your heater and diagnoses small issues before they become big trouble.
Schedule heater maintenance in Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia, and the surrounding areas by calling Monarch Home Services at (800) 830-9054.
Our Heating System Maintenance Services
Heating maintenance includes a thorough cleaning and system inspection. Keeping components cleaned and oiled is essential to long-term HVAC performance.
Depending on the type of heating system you own, your heating tune-up may include:
- Oiling motors and equipment
- Cleaning outdoor coils and removing debris
- Inspecting ductwork and ventilation systems for leaks
- Changing or cleaning filters
- Testing electrical connections
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Checking refrigerant and addressing leaks
- Testing airflow and temperature control
Advantages of Heating System Maintenance
The importance of heating service cannot be understated. Many homeowners wait until a full-fledged emergency occurs before they call our technicians, but many costly heating problems can be avoided with affordable preventative maintenance.
Benefits of Monarch’s cost-effective Heating Maintenance Agreements include:
- Energy savings. When your HVAC system is clean and well-oiled, it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep you warm. Well-maintained HVAC systems cost less to run, so you’ll enjoy lower monthly utility bills.
- Increased equipment lifespan. Wouldn’t you prefer to put off a major investment until it’s absolutely necessary? Your heat pump, furnace, or ductless system will live a longer and healthier life when routine maintenance is performed.
- Improved comfort. Studies show neglected heating systems just don’t perform as well. Before the winter chill arrives, let us optimize the performance of your HVAC system.
Experience the Monarch Difference
When our EPA- and NATE-certified technicians arrive for your service call, we treat your house, floors, and furnishings with care. Tidying up when the job’s done, we leave your home as we found it – if not better.
To schedule maintenance for your heat pump, furnace, water heater or indoor air quality equipment, call (800) 830-9054 or request service online. We look forward to serving you!
Monarch Home Service was very professional and knows what they are doing.- Eonise H.
Best costumer service in town!!- Erika C.
They were professional, wore shoe covers, answered all of my questions and concerns and were very respectful and courteous.- Mehregon M.