Porterville Heating, AC, Indoor Air Quality & Water Heater Services
Helping You Attain Complete Indoor Comfort
Here at Monarch Home Services, our team is passionate about taking care of your home’s most essential systems so your family can enjoy maximum indoor comfort. Backed by decades of service experience, our team of EPA- and NATE-certified technicians can handle any repair, maintenance, or installation service you may need. We also have access to the top-performing, energy-efficient systems guaranteed to minimize your environmental impact, maximize your savings, and enhance your at-home comfort. Turn to us for all your heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and water heater services in Porterville, and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction!
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC System?
When your heater or AC is acting up, you need to know whether repair or replacement is the best solution. The last thing you want is to discover you are spending just as much on repairs as you would installing a brand-new system.
When determining whether to repair or replace your system, consider the following factors:
- Frequency of repairs: A system that requires frequent repairs is showing signs that it is on its way out the door. On the other hand, a system that hardly, if ever, requires repairs probably does not need to be replaced.
- Age: Well-maintained heaters are expected to last between 15 and 20 years. Well-maintained ACs are expected to last between 10 and 15 years. If your system is reaching the end of its lifespan, it is best to replace it before it completely breaks down. If your system is younger, a repair should do the trick.
- Cost to run system: If you are paying tons of money in monthly energy bills and on repairs, your system needs to be replaced.
- Comfort: If your airflow is even, your system always seems to reach the temperature set on your thermostat, you don’t experience pockets of cold air, and your family is generally very comfortable, a repair should fix the problem you are experiencing. On the other hand, if your system consistently fails to keep your family comfortable, a repair won’t take care of the problem long term.
At Monarch Home Services, our Porterville HVAC team is here to help you achieve total indoor comfort. We will examine your entire system, assess its condition, and offer you our professional advice moving forward. If the time to replace your heater or AC has come, we will help you select the perfect, in-budget system for your home.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
At Monarch Home Services, we urge you to schedule a water heater inspection as soon as you discover that your system is acting up. Even seemingly minor water heater issues can quickly worsen and leave you without a functioning system.
Signs you need water heater repair include:
- There is rust or dirt in your water
- Your water tastes or smells odd
- Your water pressure is too low or too high
- Your water heater is sweating or leaking
- Your water isn’t hot enough
- You have no hot water
- Your water heater is making banging, rattling, or screeching sounds
- Your hot water runs out constantly
Our Porterville water heater pros are here to get to the bottom of the problem. We carefully inspect your system, determine the exact cause of the problem, and implement a fast, reliable solution to get your system back up and running in no time.
Do I Have Poor Indoor Air Quality?
Being able to recognize poor air quality is very important.
Signs of poor indoor air quality include:
- Mold or mildew growth
- There are one or more smokers in your home
- You have a lot of pets
- There is a lot of dust throughout your home
- You have plumbing leaks that haven’t been repaired
- Your home is too dry or too humid
- You or your loved ones experience coughing, sneezing, headaches, difficulties breathing, or irritated eyes, nose, and throats while at home
Our Porterville indoor air quality pros are here to help you combat your every air quality problem.
Schedule Service Today!
No matter the problem at hand, Monarch Home Services has a solution. Our team is committed to your comfort and safety, which is why you can always count on us to go the extra mile to get the job done perfectly. Reach out to us today to schedule heating, air conditioning, water heater, or indoor air quality services in Porterville.
Call (661) 271-6099. We look forward to serving you!