24/7 Visalia Heater Repair Service
Providing Lasting Solutions to Get Your Heating System Fixed!
Since 2008, Monarch Home Services has been providing heating solutions to Visalia residents. When customers have issues with their heaters, they know they can trust our team of NATE- and EPA-certified technicians to get the matter resolved quickly and effectively. Our family-owned and operated company was built on service, integrity, and honesty, and we uphold those values during every job we take on. From your first call to us until the project’s completion, you will interact with friendly professionals focused on providing service to meet your schedule, budget, and satisfaction.
For reliable heater repair in Visalia, call (800) 830-9054 today! We’re available 24/7!
Common Types of Heater Issues
Although heating systems are designed to last for up to 15 years, several issues can arise that lead to no-heat situations. Making sure the problem is resolved effectively requires identifying the root problem and using the proper tools and parts to get it fixed. That is exactly what our Visalia technicians do when you hire us for a repair. We don’t just get started on the job; we take the time to learn about the issue and assess the machine to determine what’s wrong. We’ll explain the problem to you and recommend repair solutions, allowing you to make informed decisions about what work we perform at your home. Then we use state of the art equipment to perform the necessary repairs.
Our Visalia experts can effectively tackle various types of heating issues including:
- Constantly running machines: If your heater frequently cycles off and on without warming up your home, there could be an issue with the filter or thermostat.
- Cool air coming out of the unit: Several problems could result in the machine not blowing out warm air, such as incorrect thermostat settings, power malfunctions, or pilot light issues.
- Dirty filters: If the filters are clogged, air can’t flow right, and the heater must work harder to get your home to the set temperature.
- Ignition or pilot problems: If the igniter is faulty, the unit won’t produce the right amount of heat for your home.
- Inconsistent temperature: Various issues could cause the temperature in your rooms to be different, such as having clogged filters, the wrong size unit, or poor ductwork.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If your thermostat is broken, you might not be able to properly control the machine.
- Strange noises: Weird clinks or clanks coming from your heater may mean that the parts are worn out or you have a mechanical problem.
Heater Problem in Visalia? Let Our Experts Repair It.
When your heater stops working, you could be left freezing during the winter months. At Monarch Home Services, our team is here to prevent that from happening. We arrive for a scheduled service on time and ready to get to work. Our technicians complete each job with precision to ensure your machine is working properly and safely.
Give us a call or contact us online to schedule a heater repair in Visalia. Discover the Monarch Home Services difference today!
“Best costumer service in town!!”- Erika C.
“Monarch Home Service was very professional and knows what they are doing.”- Eonise H.
“They were professional, wore shoe covers, answered all of my questions and concerns and were very respectful and courteous.”- Mehregon M.