Hanford Heating, AC, Indoor Air Quality & Water Heater Services
Dependable Home Comfort Solutions
As a family owned and operated company, Monarch Home Services understands the importance of a safe, comfortable home. Our team works day in and day out to make sure your most essential home comfort systems are in top shape and your family is taken care of. From minor repairs to routine maintenance to major system replacements to new installations, our team can handle your every heating, air conditioning, water heater, and indoor air quality service in Hanford.
Benefits of Upgrading Your HVAC System
We understand that replacing your heater or air conditioner might seem like an overwhelming task, but we promise it is worth it.
Some of the key benefits of installing a new HVAC system include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced environmental impact
- More control over your comfort
- Better indoor air quality
- Enhanced indoor comfort
Our Hanford heating and AC experts make the new installation process easy as can be. We work closely with you to understand your comfort needs before selecting the perfect system for your home.
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Most Americans spend upwards of 90% of their time indoors where the air quality is often 2-5 times worse than it is outdoors. Poor air quality can affect not only your home but also your health.
Common symptoms of poor indoor air quality include:
- Sinus irritation
- Aggravated allergy symptoms
- Breathing problems
- Respiratory infections
- Irritated eyes and throat
- Extremely dry skin
Because these symptoms can often be confused with those of allergies, the cold, or the flu, diagnosing poor air quality can be a little difficult. If you experience these symptoms at home and notice that they go away when you are gone, you could have poor air quality.
Additionally, you can look for signs of poor air quality in your home. If any of these signs apply, call our Hanford indoor air quality pros:
- There is excessive dust throughout your home
- There are one or more smokers in your home
- You have pets that shed a lot
- You have mold or mildew in your home
- The air in your home is musty or stale
- You have humidity problems
- There are signs of untreated water damage, including drooping ceilings, warped floors, or bubbling paint
Is Something Wrong with My Water Heater?
Providing your family with warm water to shower, bathe, wash your laundry, clean your dishes, and more, your water heater is easily one of the most essential systems to your home. The last thing you need is for it to break down and leave your family without the comfort it provides. In order to avoid dealing with a failed water heater, it is a good idea to bring in a team of pros as soon as you notice something is off with your system.
Call our Hanford water heater pros if you notice that:
- Your tank is leaking or sweating
- There is rust in your water
- Your water is never warm enough
- You run out of hot water very quickly
- Your water has a funky odor or taste
- Your water pressure is very low
- You don’t have any hot water
- Your water heater is making loud, unusual sounds
There for You When You Need Us Most
At Monarch Home Services, you are our top priority. We understand that emergencies happen, and we want you to know that we will be there when they do. Our team is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer both same-day and 24/7 emergency services to ensure you receive the service you need when you need it most.
When you want the job done right, turn to Monarch Home Services. We complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail so you can quickly regain control over your comfort.
Call (661) 271-6099 today to schedule heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and water heater services in Hanford.