Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Lost Hills CA
Air Conditioning Services
Lost Hills is located on agricultural lands in the San Joaquin Valley, along Interstate 5. Homeowners here can depend on Monarch Home Services for AC installation, repair, and maintenance. You don’t want to be without air conditioning in soaring summer temperatures. Our AC professionals ensure your home is comfortable and energy efficient. We’ll make sure it’s an oasis that provides respite from the dry heat.
When it’s time for AC replacement (it needs frequent repairs, won’t cool your home, is over 10 years old, and your utility bills are high), we’ll evaluate your needs to help select the right system. Newer ACs are more efficient, saving you money over time. Our team can also perform routine AC maintenance to make your current unit more efficient. These services can reduce energy bills while improving comfort and indoor air quality.
- Change air filters
- Inspect and clean condenser/evaporator coils
- Check the refrigerant level
- Clean the condensate pan and drain
- Inspect electrical connections
- Lubricate motors, fans, and other moving parts
- Check and, if necessary, recalibrate the thermostat
- The AC does not provide cool air
- Cooling cycles are longer but not effective
- Your utility bill has gone up
- A compressor, motor, or other component is noisy
- The air in your home is too moist or dry
- There’s a foul or musty odor from the AC
When the temperatures outside drop, you want your home warm and cozy. Our NATE- and EPA-certified technicians can service gas-fired and electric furnaces, radiant heating systems, heat pumps, and ductless mini-split systems. Furnaces and heat pumps have many components that must work properly to be functional and safe. Even the smallest of issues can impact efficiency.
When you need heating repair, Monarch Home Services is available to address issues such as:
- Failed ignitors and pilot lights
- Air intake and exhaust blockages
- Corroded electrical connections
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Worn out moving parts
- A build-up of carbon monoxide
Heating maintenance helps keep your heater running efficiently and in top shape. We provide annual tune-ups to reduce wear and tear and fix minor issues that might be developing. Able to service all heater types, makes, and models, our technicians work quickly to ensure you have reliable heating.
When it’s time for heating installation or replacement, our crew follows the latest industry standards to size a system for your home. We also make sure all gas, electrical, air duct, and ventilation connections are updated and code-compliant. Our team uses the latest tools and follows the correct procedures for installing, connecting, and testing your new heating system.
Heating replacement does not have to be stressful. We make it an opportunity to find a more reliable and efficient unit that saves on energy costs over time. Plus, our promotions and financing options enable you to work the expense into your budget and enjoy improved home comfort.
A Wi-Fi thermostat is a great addition to your smart home. It lets you program your heating and cooling system remotely. To take advantage of precise control and monitoring of your indoor climate, Monarch Home Services can install a Wi-Fi thermostat that perfectly matches your HVAC system. The benefits of one include:
- Precise Control: The thermostat can learn your schedule and preferences, or you can adjust it with your mobile app from anywhere. Your comfort level can always be just right.
- Save Energy: Automatically lower the temperature when you’re at work, away on vacation, or before bedtime. You can save a lot of energy (more than half of utility costs go toward heating and cooling).
- Real-Time Alerts: Receive notifications through your app if there’s a power outage, unexpected temperature fluctuation, or any other issue impacting our HVAC system.
- Easy to Program: Today’s Wi-Fi thermostats have simple user interfaces and are easy to program. If your model can sense your proximity to home, the AC or heat will automatically adjust.
- Energy Reporting: See complete analyses of how much energy your home uses over time. By checking the system’s reports, you can find more ways to save energy.
Contact Monarch Home Services Today
We are the leading HVAC repair company in Lost Hills, CA. Our skilled technicians provide all types of heating and AC repair and can help determine when AC or heating replacement is a good option. Whether you need HVAC service or a Wi-Fi thermostat, Monarch Home Services has you covered. Our rigorously trained technicians, 24/7 availability, and financing options ensure you get premium comfort and high-quality service. Learn more or schedule service by calling (661) 215-6745.
3 Easy Steps to Comfort
Service You'll Look Forward To
We'll Get to Work
Our trained professionals will provide you with complete solutions and 5-star service.
Sit Back & Relax!
We do the heavy lifting so you and your family can get the comfort you deserve.
Request a Service
Call (661) 215-6745 or Send Us a Message
"*" indicates required fields
First experience with Monarch and Carlin made it a win!“Super friendly and professional! Took his time even though it was late on a Saturday.”
Very professional and courteous.“We are looking forward to continue to do service with Monarch.”
As usual, excellent and efficient service was provided.“He was very proficient in his work and left the work area very clean.”
If I could give Oscar Rodriguez and his crew 10 stars I would.“They went on and beyond to insure the new system was working right. I am so happy I chose Monarch Home Services.”
Timely, informative, and friendly.“I am very pleased with our service and am confident that my AC is running properly!”
Need More Reasons?
We Put Your Comfort & Convenience First
All of our technicians are background checked and undergo rigorous training.
24/7 Emergency Service
We know that emergencies happen, that is why we are available 24/7.
We always strive to get it done right, the first time.