Air Conditioner Maintenance in the San Joaquin Valley
TLC for Your Home Comfort System in Fresno, Visalia & Bakersfield
AC service is a chore that’s often overlooked since your home comfort system is “out of sight, out of mind.” But did you know AC maintenance is just as essential as your car’s all-important oil change? With our AC Maintenance Agreements, you’ll receive routine HVAC check-ups that alert you before a catastrophe strikes.
Scheduled tune-ups for heat pumps, air conditioners, and air filtration systems are the best way to keep your home comfort system performing at its best. With a year-round AC Maintenance Agreement from Monarch Home Services, you’ll receive regularly scheduled visits that extend the life of your HVAC system and pinpoint small issues before they become big problems.
We proudly serve customers throughout the San Joaquin Valley with locations across the central valley, including Bakersfield, Fresno, and Visalia. Give us a call at (800) 830-9054 or contact us online to learn more about how we can keep your AC in great shape.
AC System Maintenance Services
Cooling service visits include a thorough cleaning and an inspection of system components. At Monarch Home Services, we take our time to ensure that no component of your system goes unchecked.
Depending on the type of air conditioning system you own, your tune-up may include:
- Oiling motors and equipment
- Cleaning outdoor coils and removing debris
- Inspecting ductwork and ventilation systems for leaks
- Changing or cleaning filters
- Testing electrical connections
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Checking refrigerant and addressing leaks
- Testing airflow and temperature control
Advantages of Air Conditioning Maintenance in Central CA
The importance of cooling service can’t be understated. Many homeowners wait until a full-fledged emergency occurs before they call our team, but the need for air conditioning repair can be avoided by keeping up with preventative maintenance.
Benefits of Monarch Home Services’ cost-effective AC Maintenance Agreements include:
- Energy and utility savings. When your AC system is a clean, well-oiled machine, it costs less to run during scorching summer months.
- Increased equipment lifespan. Your air conditioner, heat pump, or mini split will live a longer, stronger life when maintenance is up to date. Lack of proper AC maintenance can lead to you needing to an air conditioning replacement sooner.
- Enhanced comfort. Studies show well-tuned cooling systems outperform neglected equipment. Before the heat is on, call Monarch Home Services to optimize the performance of your HVAC equipment.
Experience the Monarch Difference
When the Monarch team arrives to complete your AC repair services in Bakersfield or standard air conditioning maintenance in Fresno, we treat your home, floors, and furnishings with the care they deserve. Cleaning up after ourselves when the job’s done, we leave your home just as we found it — or better. Invest in your air conditioning system by investing in regular maintenance with Monarch Home Services.
Monarch Home Service was very professional and knows what they are doing.- Eonise H.
Best costumer service in town!!- Erika C.
They were professional, wore shoe covers, answered all of my questions and concerns and were very respectful and courteous.- Mehregon M.